You’ll be leading and growing client accounts across a range of technology, games, bio tech, start-ups and SME’s. Working in true partnership with the e-volveHR Founders and our clients to understand and help drive their businesses goals and devising a People roadmap to support them. Creating human, scalable and sustainable people infrastructure and practices to enable high performing teams and help businesses grow with confidence. Coaching founders and their management teams to ensure that they are comfortable and confident with their leadership and management style. Working collaboratively and creatively with the e-volvehr team to tap into our collective wisdom and share your own.
What We’re Looking For From You:
- Experience of working within and scaling a fast-growth business as a senior (head of, director) People generalist role. This requirement is absolutely essential for us because the founders we work with want to draw directly on that experience of scaling a team through People + Culture.
- You’ve built and managed a great team of people yourself so that you can lean on your practical experience when working with managers.
- You’re a true generalist and have worked across the full range of HR activities, specialising in a few along the way.
- You consider coaching and mentoring as key parts of your People toolkit
- You’re endlessly curious and don’t believe there is one right way to do things
- You’re solutions driven, have high integrity and always do the right thing for both the people and the businesses you’ve worked in
- You’re interested in challenging best practice and taking a fresh and truly progressive approach in everything you do by using design thinking principles and creativity for genuine innovation.
- You’re self-aware and reflective – you’ve experimented a lot in your career so far and have a good sense of what worked and what didn’t. Not only that, you accept that nothing you deliver will ever be an end product – there is always something more to learn – and your appetite for doing that learning is voracious.
- You have bags of emotional intelligence, use it in your work, and a passion for what you do which your clients and colleagues can tangibly see and feel.
- You have the ability to develop and drive an HR strategy and Roadmap which aligns with company strategic objectives and the delivery of commercial and operational business plans .
- You’re someone who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment and is unphased by ambiguity.
- Externally referenced and able to draw on wide network of professional and business associates to enrich knowledge, experience & business opportunity
This is a truly exciting role for a, driven, self-motivated problem solver who has a proven track record of delivery either early-stage start-ups or scale-ups. If you have worked with a portfolio of businesses that is even better but not essential.
If you’re interested in having a chat about a role with us then reach out to Sarah or Lisa at email@example.com or get in touch with us via Linkedin.